Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Now, this is our unfinished business.


It feels like one of those nights, we ditch the whole scene.
It feels like one of those nights, we won't be sleeping.
It feels like one of those nights, you look like bad news,
I gotta have you.

And you'll smile and say how are you, I'll say just fine..

You said, "I'll never leave you alone"..

I was naive got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance..

And you were wild and crazy, just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated,
got away by some mistake and now..

He's long gone when he's next to me and I realize the blame is on me..

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting. Silence, this train runs off its tracks.

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you cuz each time you reach out there's no reply.
I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye. 


But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up. 
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well. 
You call me up again just to break me like a promise..

Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?
Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back. 

Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go but moving on from him is impossible.

You say you're fine, I know you better than that.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again I swear I'd love you right.

Keine Kommentare: